Spring Break 2019 in Caribbean Cruise
SPRING BREAK in the Eastern Caribbean: Of all the regions in all the work, the Eastern Caribbean offers the most choices for cruising. From St Marten, Puerto Rico, Key West, St Thomas, Jamaica to the Southern Islands of Aruba, Barbados and Grenada.
Here are the TOP ports that comprise the Eastern Caribbean.
Nassau, Bahamas: Take a tour of Atlantis Resort's "Dig," a re-created "Atlantis" for budding archeologists. Hit SPRING BREAK for the Day in the BAHAMAS while you are in port.
St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.: Head for Coral World, which has an underwater observatory tower; afterward, snorkel and sun at the adjacent Coki Beach.
Tortola: Take the ferry to Virgin Gorda and snorkel and swim among the prehistoric boulders that make up "The Baths."
San Juan: Visit Old San Juan's most historic monuments, particularly the eminently "fun" (you can climb and hike, and the surrounding grounds are perfect for picnicking and Frisbee) El Morro, with original sections that date back to the 16th century. OR hit 1 of the many bars and clubs they have in town or on the water.
St. Maarten: Try America's Cup racing aboard Stars & Stripes, Canada II or True North -- it's as hands-on as you want. Check out the Butterfly Farm, a tropical garden surrounded by fine wire netting (so the butterflies don't escape) on the St. Martin side of the island. For those looking for something a little more riske, head to Orient Beach, were the sand is silky smooth, the water perfect for swimming, watersports and entertainment. Keep in mind, nude bathing is accepted here.
Caribbean Cruise Maps
Caribbean Cruise Spring Break Packages
CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- All passengers MUST BE 21 or OLDER to sail with Carnival. At least 1 person in each Cabin 21 with Norwegian.
- OPTIONAL Air and Transfers available UPON REQUEST. (we meet you at the airport & take you to the Ship)
7 Nights Cruise Accommodations
All Port Taxes
24 Hours FREE Food, including Room Service!
Daily Ship Activities and Entertainment
Happy Hour Specials
FREE Bottle of Champagne & Chocolates for those who book by November 30.
FREE Cabin Upgrade if booked by November 30.
$50 on board Cabin Credit on select sailings.
Professional 24 Hour Staff on board to ensure a Great Cruise Vacation.
Cabins cleaned 3 times a day.
Theme Night parties out on the pool deck.
GENERAL CRUISE INFORMATION:
- Cabin Stewart & Dining Staff Gratuities of approximately $74 not included with price and payable directly on board the ship.
- All Drinks are additional except for coffee, tea, lemonade, Ice Tea and water.
- There are 2 Formal Nights. Men are asked to wear a suite or dress slacks and collar shirt. Ladies are asked to wear a cocktail dress.
- Spending money for OPTIONAL side excursions, activities, events and Casino.
- Credit Card required upon Check in, or Cash deposit.
- Air and Transfers are additional and can be purchased through us upon request, for as low as $250 per person. Simply contact us for Current Rates.
Caribbean Cruise VIP Parties
CRUISES do not offer a Student VIP Night Club Program,
since there are no admission fees to the bars & nightclubs.
Caribbean Cruise Meal Plans
CRUISES do not offer a Student Meal Plan, since all the ships already include
all you can eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks with the package.